We Stand Up For Your Rights In The Workplace
Work is a central part of most people’s lives, which is why it’s so important to make sure that your workplace is a safe and respectful environment where you can thrive. Whether the work you do is a core part of your identity, a means of supporting yourself and your family — or both — you have a right to seek work and perform your duties without fear of discrimination, harassment or other unlawful behaviors.
At Fagan McManus, P.C., it’s our mission to help you understand your rights under both federal and Michigan employment laws, to stand up for your interests and to hold employers accountable to the law.
Our firm’s attorneys are Barry Fagan and Jennifer Lossia McManus. To learn more about the specific skills and experience they each bring to our work, click on the links below:
Barry S. Fagan
Jennifer Lossia McManus
Experienced Worker Advocates With A Long And Successful Record
Fagan McManus, P.C. has represented workers in the Detroit metro area for more than 25 years. In that time, we have earned a reputation for successful outcomes and compassionate attention to our clients’ lives and legal needs. We have also been recognized by our professional peers for our accomplishments. Fagan McManus, P.C. was selected for inclusion by U.S. News- Best Lawyers in its 2019 “Best Law Firms” rankings in the area of employment law-individuals and litigation-labor & employment.
Attorney Barry Fagan:
- Has earned the AV Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell, a prestigious legal directory
- Has been selected as a “Michigan Super Lawyer” since 2007
- Has been selected for inclusion in the “Best Lawyers in America” in the field of labor and employment law since 2010 and was selected as one of the 2019 ‘Lawyer of the Year” award recipients in the field of employment law
- Was named as one of the “Top Lawyers in Metro Detroit” for 2019 by dbusiness Magazine
- Has been selected for inclusion in “Leading Lawyers” since 2015
- Serves as Justice PAC Chair for the Michigan Association for Justice, and is also a member if its Executive Board and Executive Committee
- Regularly lectures for the Michigan Association for Justice and the Institute of Continuing Legal Education
Attorney Jennifer Lossia McManus:
- Has been selected for inclusion in the “Best Lawyers in America” in the field of labor and employment law
- Serves as an Officer for the Michigan Association for Justice
- Regularly presents for the Michigan Association for Justice
- Serves as a member of the Executive Board for the Federal Bar Association, and as a co-chair of the Federal Bar Association’s legal ethics committee, which she participated in developing
- Serves as a council member of the State Bar of Michigan Labor and Employment Law Section
- Is a member of the Labor & Employment Law Advisory Board for the Institute of Continuing Legal Education
- Serves as a member of the women’s caucus for the Chaldean American Chamber of Commerce
- Previously worked as a career law clerk for United States District Court Judge Bernard A. Friedman
- Previously worked at a large Detroit-area defense firm, which gives her firsthand knowledge of employers’ legal strategies in her work as an employee advocate
Find Out More About The Lawyers Of Fagan McManus, P.C.
Attorneys Barry Fagan and Jennifer Lossia McManus have an established record of results serving people who have been wrongfully terminated or made to suffer injustice in the workplace. Our Royal Oak law firm represents clients throughout the Detroit metropolitan area and the state of Michigan.
Learn More At A Free Consultation: Call Us Today To Get Started
To schedule your free initial consultation, please call locally at 248-658-8951 or toll free at 800-219-1570, or email our law firm today.